“Painting is wonderfully therapeutic and allows us to develop higher emotional creative aspects of our nature, which might otherwise have lain dormant for a lifetime. As a meditator of some 35 years or so I find the right brain artistic creative process is quite similar to meditation. Time seems to fly when one is in the groove and a sense of well-being which can border on the joyous at times keeps me at the easel much longer than is physically comfortable.
There are a number of tried and proven exercises to creating the shift to right brain and I would encourage any artist at any stage of their career to at least try some of these prior to commencing a painting session. Not only does it put one in the right space for painting but it can also help to remove unwanted distractions and background thoughts. I can honestly say I have never been at a loss for something to paint since utilising these techniques.”
- Two books published: Blue Mountains Magic and A Journey through Time.
- Featured in Prestige Calendars for 14 Consecutive Years.
- Over 400 images in print in Australia and around the world.
- John’s Work Is Represented at the Morpeth Gallery and Articles Gallery. he has also been exhibiting with the Kevin Hills Top 10 Group for the past five years in various locations around Australia.
- Often called on to judge art shows, to perform demonstration paintings, workshops and critiques for art societies and interested groups.
- Large commission works are a specialty.
John Bradley, artist
Major Print Releases
John Bradley is one of Australia’s most published artists. His works appear on limited and open edition lithograph prints. Also on Giclee printed, archival quality, paper and canvas prints. These are mostly available in limited editions, although there are a small number of Giclee open editions available.
You may view and purchase these prints on our prints page >>